What we look for
The first points of contact for suppliers are the professional buyers of the Central Procurement Department, who review the quality features, obtain evidence of capability and references, and take key responsibility for supplier management.
KfW generally gives weight to ecological and social standards when selecting its suppliers. It likes to know how products are manufactured and how they are delivered. Alongside cost efficiency, sustainability plays a major role for KfW when it comes to buying goods and services. That is because the Procurement Department is guided in its work by the overall objectives of KfW Group, which is generally committed to the sparing use of resources and responsible dealings with one another in society.
- Purchasing Conditions (German)(PDF, 104 KB, non-accessible)
- Workplace Safety in Contractor Management for blue-collar-workers and Service Staff
- Contractor declaration to Framework Document A(PDF, 531 KB, accessible)
- Workplace Safety in Contractor Management for Consultants and Office Staff(PDF, 536 KB, accessible)
- Contractor declaration to Framework Document B(PDF, 531 KB, accessible)