KfW Liaison Office to the EU in Brussels
In KfW's Liaison Office to the EU you may contact the following persons:
|Director of the Liaison Office:||David Denzer-Speck|
|For SME Bank & Private Clients (PM), Customised Finance & Public Clients (IK) and |
Domestic Marketing & Digital Channels(MD):
|For Compliance (CO) and the issues banking and financial markets regulations:||Christoph Nedelev|
|For KfW Development Bank (Cooperation with DG NEAR) and DEG:||Stefanie Ewerbeck|
|For KfW Development Bank (Cooperation with DG DEVCO) and IDFC:||Katrin Dunker|
KfW Group is active in Europe in almost all its business areas. Accordingly, KfW has been represented in Brussels with its EU Liaison Office since 1996. It is working intensively with the EU institutions, for instance with the European Commission or the European Parliament.
The office team
- monitors and assesses developments at the EU level that are relevant for KfW Group and informs accordingly,
- identifies suitable contact persons at EU institutions to deal with KfW's topics and makes contacts,
- represents KfW Group on the European level - at events, meetings and for inquiries
- organises, arranges and attends events to increase KfW's visibility and its competence at the European level,
- is in close contact with the representations of the Federal Republic, the federal states, business associations and civil society organisations.